Select Tuesday nights from 7-9pm, Vinoteca holds wine classes in our upstairs lounge. These educational wine tastings are led by local wine specialists in a comfortable and informal setting. At each class, we take a look at a selection of five to six wines that are paired with small bites created by our chef. While you develop your palate, you are free to discuss the wines with the instructor or amongst the group. No previous wine experience is necessary.
Class Dates & Themes for Winter/Spring
- February 10 – Bubbles for Valentine’s Day
- February 24 – Pairing Wine with Dessert
- March 10 – Syrah & Shiraz from Around the World
- March 24 – Cherry Blossom Festival of Rosé!
- April 7 – Full-Body Whites
- April 21 – The Softer Side of Red Wine
Reservations are required. Only twenty spaces available.
To sign up for a class, click here
All wine classes are $45 per person plus tax.
In an effort to support great causes in the area, we regularly host Wednesday Charity Happy Hours. With a donation in support of the cause, guests receive happy hour specials extended from 5-9pm. Here are our upcoming causes and dates.
Wed. Charity Happy Hours:
- March 11 – AMAR’s Emergency Refugee Response for Syrians and Iraqis
- March 18 – Girls on the Run – DC Charity Happy Hour
- March 25 – Happy Hour with the Dave Nee Foundation
For information regarding hosting a charity happy hour for your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The upstairs lounge at Vinoteca offers guests a private and enchanting space for your next event. With space for up to sixteen for a seated dinner, thirty for an instructional wine class, or seventy-five for a cocktail-style reception or group wine tasting, it is the perfect venue for events, small or large.
For more information on private events at Vinoteca, please send inquiries to email@example.com